This Cozumel Snuba diving excursion lets you explore the deep blue sea without cumbersome scuba equipment—or time-consuming lessons. Discover your sea legs on this exciting Snuba in Cozumel, Mexico shore excursion, and experience the marine riches of the Villa Blanca Reef.
It’s a quick taxi ride from your cruise terminal to Sunset Beach, where your expert Snuba diving instructor shows you how easy it is to use Snuba equipment and communicate underwater. Move on to shallow waters to master your confidence-building skills—you’ll get the hang of breathing underwater in no time!
Ready to advance? Descend a gentle slope into deeper waters. Your skilled guide totes the air tank and raft while you splash alongside. You’re a hundred yards offshore, but the real action is down below. What are you waiting for? It’s Snuba time!
Secure your equipment and take the plunge. The warm turquoise waters of the Villa Blanca Reef teem with coral gardens, blue tang, green moray eels, and spiny sea urchins. Even though you’re just feet away from a magical underwater world 20 feet below the surface, you’re securely connected with an air hose to the surface, while your Snuba leader accompanies you every step of the way.
After witnessing Cozumel’s brilliantly colored and richly varied underwater sea life, head back to Sunset Beach for a refreshing drink for an extra charge, or head back to your ship on a waiting taxi.
IMPORTANT: Due to the nature and level of physical exertion involved in diving excursions, these excursions are not appropriate for individuals with certain medical conditions such as asthma, heart conditions, high blood pressure or serious diabetes. Contracted Independent Shore Excursion Operators require that all guests be able to participate safely in the shore excursion. If you have any medical condition that may affect your ability to participate safely in the diving excursion, please contact the Shore Excursion Manager prior to booking your excursion.
• Minimum age is 8.
• All participants must be able to swim.
• Guests must complete and pass a medical questionnaire/waiver in order to participate.
• Guests must perform the confidence-building skills correctly before they are permitted to participate on the Cozumel Snuba excursion.
• Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
• Snuba equipment is included in the price of the Cozumel Snuba excursion.
• Cameras are not permitted during the dive.
• Souvenir photos are available for purchase.
• Food and drink are available for purchase at the restaurant and bar at Sunset Beach.