SeaTrek Diving Helmet
Sea Treking is the easiest and most comfortable way to explore Cozumel's under water wonders, without getting your hair wet.
On this unique excursion you will:
- Be met at the pier and take a short ride to your dive site at the Pearl Farm.
- Be provided a short orientation by the Sea Trek staff.
- Be given a helmet that sits on your shoulders and provides a continuous supply of air into the helmet. If you wear prescription glasses, don't worry, you can wear your glasses.
- Take an approximate 25-minute walk on the ocean's floor.
- Reach a maximum depth of 20-feet with a guide and two safety divers.
- Enjoy unlimited use of snorkel equipment after your trek while at the site.
Note: Guests must complete and pass a medical questionnaire/waiver in order to participate.
Minimum age is 8 years. Children must weigh a minimum of 80 lbs. to participate.
Lockers are available for storage of personal items, all equipment is included.
Duration: 2 Hours