Visit Xcaret Eco-Archaeological Park, one fo the most important natural theme parks in the Americas.
On this excursion you will:
- Board a ferry in Cozumel for a 45-minute ride to Playa Del Carmen (mainland Mexico).
- Take a 15-minute scenic ride to the park.
- Take a Mayan swim as you float for 30 minutes on the surface of an underground river.
- Swim in the lagoons, natural pools, channels and cenotes.
- Explore the underwater archeological site; visit the museum of Mayan Cities, the aquarium, and butterfly pavilion or the bird-breeding aviary.
- Eat lunch such as fresh seafood, authentic Mexican dishes as well as snack bar items at one of the many restaurants on site.
- Head back to Playa Del Carmen and catch the ferry for your return trip to Cozumel.
Notes: Guests are responsible for the cost of their own lunch. Entrance fee into the park includes some of the attractions.
Children 4 years of age and under do not need to have a ticket purchased for them.
**This is a mainland excursion, and not available on all itineraries. Please check your cruise profile for the shore excursions available on your itinerary.
Duration: 7 Hours