Mexican Cuisine Tasting
Have a great time while learning the secrets of Mexican cooking by preparing a full course meal.
On this educational excursion you will:
- Board an air-conditioned bus at the pier for a scenic ride to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park.
- Learn, from a prestigious chef, the art of cooking traditional Mexican cuisine.
- Be given your individual workstation with all ingredients and utensils.
- Listen as the chef assists you in the food preparation and answers any questions you may have.
- Be served your own creation, accompanied by fine Mexican wines, in a festive atmosphere.
- Spend approximately one hour enjoying the beach facilities, including unlimited domestic open bar and non-motorized water sports.
Note: Minimum age is 18 years.
Comfortable beach clothing, a towel, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended. Guests participating on this excursion need to be able to stand at their cooking station without assistance,for an approximate duration of 1.5 hours, no chair or wheelchair allowed by the cooking station.
Duration: 5 Hours