Start your engines and hold on to your hats! Say hello to life on the open road as you journey around the island in a customized Dune Buggy convertible.
On this exciting excursion you will:
- Rev up your engines and get ready for a beautiful adventure as you drive a Dune Buggy convertible along a bumpy dirt road through the pristine tropical environment of Punta Sur Ecological Park!
- Then jump in for an amazing snorkel excursion at Cozumel’s best marine park!
- Drive your buggy (4 guests per car) to the southern tip of Cozumel Island past the breathtaking blues of the Caribbean and the mysterious greens of a tropical jungle.
- We’ll stop along the way to spot crocodiles, visit a 1,200 year old Mayan Ruin and even climb a lighthouse for a spectacular bird’s eye view of the island from its look-out tower 133 steps up, or stay on ground level and visit the museum’s historical displays.
- At the end of the road lies a secluded stretch of white sand beach and a marine park perfect for a snorkel excursion, a refreshing swim or simply basking in the sun.
- If you choose to snorkel, your guide will lead you out of this world and into another as you discover the bright, tropical fish, and amazing array of sea life Cozumel has to offer.
- After snorkeling, you will enjoy a Mexican snack buffet.
- Your adventure concludes with a drive through the park and back to the pier.
Note: Minimum age to Snorkel is 8 years.
The vehicles cannot be purchased independently, they are not exclusive as there will be 4 guests per vehicle
Guests wishing to drive must be at list 21 years of age and present a with valid driver's license to the tour operator.
All buggies have manual transmission ( stick shift).
There is a considerable swim out to the reef for snorkeling; and is therefore snorkeling is only recommended for guests with good physical heath.
Guests who do not wish to snorkel, can remain on the beach and enjoy free time.
Soft drinks, snacks at the beach and snorkel equipment are included.
Pregnant women and guests with heart / respiratory conditions or back/neck injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
Snorkeling portion is prohibited for guests with asthma, cardiac conditions, diabetes, epilepsy and those under certain medications; please consult with your Shore Excursion Manager for details.
Duration: 4 Hours